Art Glass by Catherine Lowe
Welcome to my website.
Glass seems so fragile to look at and work with, yet can become wonderful strong treasures. I make glass artefacts using a range of hot and cold glass techniques to produce jewellery, vessel, plates, awards and painted glass panels.
I’m inspired by art deco, nature and Scotland’s natural light effects, buildings and fantastic landscapes.
I have a shared studio space at Studio 10, WASPS, 77 Hanson Street, Glasgow, G31 2HF Here I develop my studio glass all unique, hand crafted and memorable. Commissions welcome.
My online shop is now available. More Items being added regularly.
Where Can You See My Work
- In my cabinet at the Café at WASPS Studio, 77 Hanson Street Glasgow, G31 2HF Monday – Saturday from 11 am – 4pm
- Thistle Gallery, 56 Park Road, Glasgow
- Seagull Gallery, Gourock
- Borgh Studio, Isle of Lewis
- An Lanntair Gallery, Stornoway
- Blue Bramble Gallery, St Ives